Sunday, November 13, 2011

Granddad

I lost the picture that I had posted of Dad/Granddad, so I will try again.  Computers can be so frustrating! It certainly can't be the operator!  Ha!  My computer gal couldn't give me a solid answer either and we decided  this was the quickest way to get the pictures back!!

This is a good picture and the name shows of his last truck.  That shirt he has on is one BJ gave him for a gift and he literally wore it out.  I brought it home and washed it and was going to make something for BJ's family, but it was so threadbare and holey that I didn't.  Granddad literally got the "goodie" out of that shirt!

The truck was bought by our son Barry, so we were pleased that we know where it went.  Grandad spent lots of money keeping his equipment in top shape engine wise.

We think he may have been the oldest trucker in Montana with a CDL at 85 years old. 


1 comment:

  1. It is such a blessing that he got to do what he loved as long as he lived. I hope and pray that we can all do that.

    ReplyDelete