Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Memory Walks

I was looking for a picture of a different hair-do that I used to wear and I found these two photos and they made me laugh out loud.  I hope you get a smile from them!
In the previous picture Tristin had been doing a somersault on the bed.  She was two when this was taken.  The look just makes me laugh!!!  Is it Mommy, Grammy, Auntie's look??  Goodness, it is hard to believe she will be 21 in January!  Yikes!!  Hummmm?!  That must make me about 49?


Tristin is 3 1/2 here with "Cookie" and one of her puppies.  Is it any wonder that this girl loves dogs!  I have loved dogs for a long, long time!  Red boots... we always like to get our little cowgirls RED boots.  Aren't they magic somehow? 
This was taken the summer of 2010.  I see a resemblance...  Hope she doesn't come after me, but after all it is my blog.  Ha! 

Nothing earth shattering on my mind, I just wanted to share these fun pictures and I put them on face book, but that entity drives me nuts because I don't what I am doing.  Do I know what I am doing here?  Well, that could be debatable too!

1 comment:

  1. She is sure was a cutie, and has turned into such a beautiful girl! I know you are so proud of her.

    ReplyDelete