Saturday, February 25, 2012

Love Is...

Once upon a time, long, long ago (the little neighbor girl started her stories to me that way, I love it!)...
oh yes, many years ago there was a cartoon in the paper that started with "Love Is..." and it would always be something so cute and very appropriate.  I don't even know who the illustrator was.

Anyway, the other night we were listening to music on Pandora and we decided to dance, in the kitchen.  LOVE is dancing with my bewhiskered husband with my hair sticking every which way and we enjoying ourselves.  I just fell in love with him even more.  We both love to dance and I have been having sciatica and wondered if I could dance again.

Sorry, no pictures as we were the only ones here and even though the dog is part of the family, she hasn't mastered that yet!

What is your "Love is..." for the day?

1 comment:

  1. Well, I wish I could say that Bobby and I danced in the kitchen this morning, but I guess my love for the day was making it to the airport safely and getting my 86 year old mom on the plane in time, and I got to go sit with her until she boarded. God is good!

    ReplyDelete