Friday, July 31, 2009

Friday and Great Weather!

Sometimes I scare myself, being blonde and all! I thought my cousin, Roberta, was flying in yesterday. When I called Texas her husband said she was getting ready to fly on Friday! I sure had that one mixed up! It gave me one more day to do a little more tucking in of the edges so to speak! I am really excited for her to come.

The only thing, I will possibly be dragging her back to Billings as our dog has to have her back leg operated on. She got stepped on by a bull and we rushed her to the vet in Roundup and the x-ray showed no broken bones. A month later we think it looks funny, so took her to the vet in Miles City and sure enough...broken bone chips. It is too serious for him to fix and he recommended a vet in Billings. He said if we didn't do something, it was never going to heal. Therefore Monday is a consultation and more x-rays and surgery on Tuesday. That is all I know at this point.

She is my walking partner and Bill's helper dog working cattle. We want her to be able to "do" once again.

Off to help Bill move machinery...

No comments:

Post a Comment