Thursday, July 30, 2009

Kittens, playful kittens!!


The new kitty, as yet unnamed has been here three days and already wants to run things. She is pretty little and so soft. She is now wanting to play. We have her in a large dog kennel with a kitty bed and food in the garage, AND we turn her loose after Amy and the other cat, Tiggy, are outside. It is quite something when we take the car out of the garage so we can catch the kitten...
She still remains unnamed, but since she looks to be part Siamese, it should be something elegant, right?!
Did I mention that she sleeps in the cat kennel in the house at night. She doesn't even squeak! Oh, did I mention I am allergic to cats...
I wash my hands a lot.

WE are so lonesome around here without Bert!! It is not even "happy/lonesome" as my Mom would say.


4 comments:

  1. She's so cute! And look at Dad....he got that kitten for YOU, hmmm? Right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks like an Estelle, to me! I hope you don't mind if I follow your blog, and you are more than welcome to follow mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I miss you dearly and wish I could be there to help with the kitten. She will probably play a little "rough" since she was a wild one for the first part of her life. What a lucky little kitten!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Fun Karen! I love your background and your title... clever. Found Bert's and your site through Mary's. I'll check back in soon! Hope you're summering well... we're harvesting so busy busy.

    ReplyDelete