Tuesday, December 22, 2009

A Little of This and a Little of That

December 22, 2009

Very original title! I have had several blogs bouncing through my head, so I am putting a few thoughts and pictures on the blog. Usually I read everyone else and then decide I don't want to write anything. I will do a reverse this time.

I got the baby blankets done for the two new babies in the family! Rhys William Stanaland (great nephew), was born November 16, and Kelli Leah Murnion (10th grand girl!), was born December 1o, so I was busy getting a couple of quilts done. My wish was to present them in person and then cuddle said baby!! But 'tis not to be! I am just glad they are here and healthy!
Okay, computer whizzes, how do I turn the picture because when picking it, it was the right way!! Anyway, you get the general idea and I just loved the prayer for each of them!!


What is not to love?! Javon was so good that day even though her nap was VERY short! Don't you wonder what they are thinking????


The bigger girls are getting one of these pillow cases. I just fell in love with the material and didn't have time to make quilts for them all, so I did the next best thing!!! They won't be reading this blog and the Moms won't tell. Besides, I have the pillow cases wrapped, and all are under our tree except the ones I mailed to Vancouver and Elko.

Cowboy has been waiting months to get a Ruddock shirt (or more than one!) made in the United States. Lou Taubert Ranch Outfitters was on it! They didn't have a fast track either. Finally they called and they had two!! One was black and the other was white! I picked them up and wrapped them and put them under the tree. AFTER Christmas I will tell you what Cari and I bought to go with them. Also the socks are made in the US of A. I am a big fan of Smart Wool, these are made out of wool and bamboo and the man who started Smart Wool started this Company too. They are wrapped up for Santa to give... I will let you know how they wear. Cari and I were in In Step (shoe store) and found the owners to be so nice. It is downtown Billings and we will go back.

Hope you are sipping hot chocolate and enjoying your Christmas cards!!

No comments:

Post a Comment