Monday, January 18, 2010

Born and Bred in the USA

"My baby is American made..." Is the title and the start of this sentence two different songs??? Just wanted to show Cowboy in his "American made" clothes. (Not all of course, our companies outsource too much!)
Shirt: Ruddock Mfg. Company, Flying R Ranchwear, wool vest: Schaefer Outfitter, hat: Law Dog Hat Co., Billings, scarf ? We will give them a little free advertising. Bill has a blue wool vest from Schaefer's also.


Cowboy is pretty tickled with himself. He has lost 25 pounds and I am still working on my "freshman" 15! Well, maybe just the last 10. Why do men make it look so easy? They do lose faster than women which is a known fact. Needless to say, there haven't been many pies baked around our ranch for a while. That helps the cook!

6 comments:

  1. Wow, lookin good! Jay loves Lawdog. He had a new had made for Clints funeral.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good Cowboy! I am proud of you for losing all those pounds. That is darned hard to do, especially when you come in hungry as a wolf. I do pretty good until supper, and then all my will power goes out the front door. Nice clothes too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's the brand of scotch caps those boys wear?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beaver Brand from King's Saddlery at Sheridan, WY.

    Bill said they were made in the USA.

    Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He looks great! I wish I could drop 25 pounds right about now! I guess I enjoyed being pregnant too much! HA!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whettt wheeww! Hard to whistle on line, but looks good Dad! Way to stick with it. That is always the hard part. I start over and start over. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete