Friday, January 22, 2010

Winter January Storm Day



This storm has been predicted for a few days now.  One never knows if it is coming or not.  Sometimes they do bypass us.  One can only hope!  I took some pictures this morning and this afternoon.  It has been foggy all day with heavier fog at times.  I even filled some pitchers and jugs with water in case the power went off.  The lines were getting pretty big.  Bill is the one that said it might happen.

Rosie had me update my blog and now I can't write under the pictures.  What kind of deal is this???  It is 9:00 p.m. and I have turned into a pumpkin.  So, I guess I will write here and you can view pictures after you read!  Ugh!!  The tree in the yard this morning already had lots of frost and by afternoon it was really fluffy.  The trees above were taken later afternoon.  The cowboy hat and the scroll ironwork are under the deck and they had a fine coat too. 

When I was in grade school I stuck my tongue on the swing set at school.  Did every kid do that???  All it takes is one time!!  Hope the BIG storm passes us by.  Cowboy thinks we have 4 or 5 inches right now.  I see the trees swaying the breeze so the wind is blowing.  You can bet that it is blowing at the highway.  Montana always has a surprise as far as the weather is concerned.




Did I make this work?  We will see.  Computers are great, but frustrating!














No comments:

Post a Comment