Monday, February 8, 2010

Montana Sunshine!

What did I tell you?  This is Montana for sure!  We had glorious sunshine and it was beautiful!!  The drawback was that it was 20 degrees below zero this morning.  The high around here was about zero!  BUT, we had sunshine!  The diamonds sparkled in the snow.  I didn't take my camera when I met the mailman at noon and I was wishing I had taken it.  The power lines were huge with frost and so was our mailbox.  It was beautiful, and we all crossed our fingers hoping the power didn't go off with the lines so heavy with the frost.

The cows are loving that warm sun even though the temperature is cold!

More sun pics!  The horse pasture.
Contented cows...

You have heard the saying, "If you don't like the weather, stick around, it will change, this is MONTANA!"



2 comments:

  1. I for one was happy to see the sun yesterday and today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures of sun and you are right about the diamonds. Aren't they beautiful? Very soon all that snow will be gone, and we will be panting in 100 degree weather. You know Montana weather!

    ReplyDelete