Sunday, February 21, 2010

Nevada Grand Girls

I have been remiss in getting pictures on of the grandies who live so far away.  I am including some that are almost a year old.  I went to Spring Creek for Baylee Alexandria's second birthday last April 1st.  Rosie O'Grady had been here in March making tutus for the girls "up" here.  So I made some for "down" there in Nevada. One was for Baylee and two for her cousins.  We finished sewing them at Grandma Linda's and had a one-girl style show by Baylee.  The sequence of pictures tells the story!  Every time I look at these three I chuckle all over again!!
I can imagine her saying, "Is it really me?"  "I look pretty good."

 "Hey, this tutu might be okay!" "It is kind of scratchy though."  "I am pretty."

"I am a Princess!"  The expressions on her face are priceless.  Grandma Linda is in the background.

 

Here is her birthday party!  It was a "Dora" cake.  I don't even know who Dora is or was!!  But she loved it and it was fun!!It is hard to believe she is going to be three years old in six weeks.  I will not be able to go down this year, but we have a web cam so can talk and see one another at least and I can see the baby grow!!
We will fast forward to December and January!


Miss Kelli Leah Murnion was born December 10, 2009.  She is dressed for Christmas!

Two Christmas cuties!
 
Kelli is growing and Baylee is at the stage of posed smiles!  Remember the days?  Those of you with older kiddies!

 
Miss Kelli has her "own look" and I am sure as she gets older, more personality will surface!  I would just love to kiss those little cheeks!

Marsha told me Kelli was getting chubby cheeks!  Baylee is proud of her sister!

What can I say?  Maybe Baylee said, "Uh-oh!"  Mom is probably going to have to buy new lip gloss or lip stick...  Don't "they" say practice makes perfect????
It looks to me like the lipstick was wiped off and then Baylee followed with powder.  Aren't they busy?  She will be out of the terrible twos soon.  What do they call threes??
 
Isn't she sweet?!  Smiling for Mommy...
 
Baylee is Daddy's Cowgirl!  Notice she is wearing a skirt!
 
Now that is B.J.'s hair if I ever saw it!  I have a special place in my heart for babies with "sticky-up" hair!!  It makes me want to run my hands back and forth over it!  Marsha has a cute bow "glued" in it!
 
Smile!  Mommy wants another picture!
 
 
 One last picture of Kelli Leah...   June can't get here soon enough so we can get our hands on her.




6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!
    What beautiful babies you have!!! I have 2 little grand girls 4years old and 3 years old and three little boys, 2 months, 8 months and 6 years old. They too are the 'light' in my world. God sure has a perfect plan...and it especially known in grandkids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came by here through John'aLee. Nice to find someone from Montana. My SIL lives in Billings. Hope you will come by and see me at my blog.
    Looks as if you have a few girls in your family!!! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Makes you want to hug and kiss them as long as they dont have lip stick and powder on,..haha
    Love the pictures Karen. Talk later Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. What precious little girls:-) I loved seeing the photos of them, it would be fun to meet them someday! L'Dene

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty girls! I know you will be ready for their visit this summer, and so will they. Can you imagine--no snow?

    ReplyDelete