Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Montana Sunset

November 18, 2009

I was driving home from Miles City yesterday in a "hurry" to get to a library meeting when the most beautiful sunset accompanied me home. I kept thinking I should just stop and take a picture. But, I had a "front door" as Cowboy would say, and I was in a hurry AND I just got an alignment and new tires...what can I say!

It finally just got to me. I had to stop and take a picture. I can't understand why my pictures don't turn out as well as God's original. I keep trying, but they don't seem to quite get how it REALLY looks! It just took my breath away. I wanted to share it with you.

The meeting went well, there is a new roof on the library building, no more swimming pools in the halls.

The weather has been so nice, Cowboy and I are counting our blessings for him to get his work done!

I went fabric shopping on Monday, but that is another blog with some fun pictures.

1 comment:

  1. I think you did a pretty good job of this sunset. It is beautiful! We are blessed to live where we live... we were just looking at all the stars in the sky on Tuesday night. Just magnificent!

    ReplyDelete